lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Im sitting here in a boring room
Its just another rainy Sunday afternoon
Im wasting my time, I got nothing to do
Im hanging around, Im waiting for you
But nothing ever happens -- and I wonder
Im driving around in my car
Im driving too fast, Im driving too far
Id like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, Im waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder
I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see It's just a yellow lemon tree
Im turning my head up and down
Im turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree.
Im sitting here, I miss the power
Id like to go out taking a shower
But theres a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired, put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens -- and I wonder
Isolation is not good for me
Isolation -- I dont want to sit on a lemon tree
Im stepping around in a dessert of joy
Baby anyhow Ill get another toy
And everything will happen -- and youll wonder.

No hay comentarios: